Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links. meaning I may get a commission if you decide to make a purchase through my links, at no cost to you.
)Before I start on this article, I would like to make clear that this, in no way, is meant to be medical advice. Please consult your own physician before attempting any diet or weight loss program.
You will, no doubt, recognize some recurring themes running throughout my posts on weight and belly fat loss.
I don’t mean to beat them to death, but these areas are critical to your obtaining the desired goal of weight and belly fat loss and doing it in the quickest way possible.
The faster you show positive results in losing weight, the more your enthusiasm is ramped up, and the less likely you are to deviate from your weight loss path.
Also, you will notice, my recommendations are taking into consideration the current corona virus climate, Much of what I am recommending is geared to a solitary, in-home workout regime.
It can be modified, once the virus has been contained and we are back to some semblance of normal.
I have broken my program into four (4) main areas. This is not to say that there aren’t other areas that you can incorporate into your belly fat loss program; but, these are what I consider to be the main categories.
If you have read any of my previous posts, you know that I am a huge fan of the following exercise areas:
- Bodyweight Training – I consider this as the easiest program to incorporate into your lifestyle because it requires no equipment purchases or changes to your life. Simply put, you are using what God gave you to workout and lose weight. Some bodyweight exercises to include in your program include:
- Bodyweight Squats
- Push ups
- Sit ups
- Stair Steps
- Running in Place
If you are doing these 3-5 times a week, you will definitely burn calories and lose belly fat.
Just the mere mention of this word causes m stomach to turn.
There are so many approaches to dieting these days. Here are just a few:
- Intermittent Fasting
The list goes on and on. What to choose, which on do I follow?
We all know the key to weight loss: Consume fewer calories than we burn. Small, easy sentence, just so very hard to do.
Which ever program that you choose, it should include these pillars of weight loss:
- Ditch all the hidden sugars – Become very adept at reading food labels, religiously
- Drink more water – I think that there are very few of us who consume the body’s daily need of water. I know the general rule of thumb is your body weight in ounces of water, daily; but, as with all things diet related, check with your physician
- Eat as close to nature, as possible – By this, I mean, eliminate packaged foods, where you can, and eat fresh and green. I know this might not be possible in our current times, but buy and eat frozen veggies and fruits, they are just as nutritious as the real deal.
- Eliminate or significantly reduce alcohol consumption
If you are into structured programs, you might consider one of the following:
- Nutrisystem – I started my own weight loss journey on Nutrisystem. It jumped started my weight loss and it taught me portion controlled eating, again. My only draw back with the program is its cost. That might be a problem for many people, at the moment
- South Beach Diet – This is basically a low carb, and what I would call, keto-esque, type of diet. It works, as long as you can cut the carbs
- Noom – This is the modern approach to dieting, in my book. It uses an app, while modifying behavioral change. it provides a personalized diet program
Other programs exist out there, these are ones that I have had a personal experience with and I am comfortable recommending.
Fat Burning Pills
I am including a section on diet pills because it is a large area of interest to many people seeking to lose weight and lose belly fat.
The following are my recommendations for safe and effective Fat Burning Pills:
- Purely Optimal Keto Apple Cider Vinegar Pills – I chose this pill because it combines two (2) areas of dietary lsinterest. This pill is primarily geared for use with the Keto Diet. The Keto Diet is very prevalent these days, so I matched this pill so that you can maximize your results. It also incorporates apple cider vinegar, which is another highly searched item in the weight loss area
- Burn XT Thermogenic Fat Burner – This is an all natural appetite suppressant. You will find yourself lowering your caloric intake and the pill also gives you an energy boost
- KetoScorch including BHB – This pill is basically an appetite suppressant and energy booster
- OxiPhex – This product provides multiple benefits to the user. It is an appetite suppressant, it contains green tea extract, which has shown to lower insulin levels, and it improves metabolic levels. Plus, it raises the level of testosterone in men, which helps build muscle mass and burn fat. This would be my number 1 recommended product for men
- RazaLEAN – This pill has been rated as the number 1 diet pill on the market. RazaLEAN has been found to be safe and effective as a weight loss pill, without jamming up your nerves with high doses of caffeine
- Thermozin Fat Burning Pills – Thermozin is a US manufactured product, that is energy boosting, an appetite suppressant, and raises your metabolism. Its combination of all natural ingredients and manufactured in the US, make this pill my number 1 choice diet pill for all dieters, not just for men
Ok, we have covered diet, exercise, diet pills, now what?
Even when incorporating all the above areas, a lifestyle change is needed for maximum weight and belly fat loss.
You cannot go back to your same eating habits, limited exercise (coach potato lifestyle), alcohol consumption, and wasteful habits and expect to maintain all your gains.
You need to take a hard look at where you are, right now, after your weight loss success, and decide that this is where I want to be for the rest of my life. Make that a positive decision and you are on your way to a long and healthy life.
Many of the facets of weight and belly fat loss that I have discussed can be modified, and should be modified, to fit your existing life and fitness level.
As long as you work diligently and consistently, you will obtain the body that you were always meant to have.