Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links. meaning I may get a commission if you decide to make a purchase through my links, at no cost to you.
Everybody is looking for a way to shed pounds and lose the belly fat fast. Of course, fast is a relative term and it might never be quick enough for some.
This article on how to exercise and lose belly fat fast is going to emphasize, what I consider, a realistic approach to this problem.
I hope to structure this program is such a way that it is a real life opportunity for all of us over weight individuals, male or female.
Exercise Program Design
Design an exercise program that fits into you schedule and is sustainable. The best components of this program should incorporate:
- Development of an aerobics program:
1. Walk – 30 minutes of walking per day will greatly aid weight loss and relieve stress in the body and mind. Seek to complete 150 – 210 minutes per week
2. Elevate you heart rate and breathing – strive to do this for short intervals, a fast burn and than cool your jets for 5 minutes. Strive for 3 – 5 short intervals per day.
3. I am lucky to have purchased a recumbent bike a number of years ago. If you have a bike, treadmill, elliptical
machine, or rowing machine, by all means, include them into you fat loss routine.
- Development of a resistance program:
1. A simple body weight program is all that is needed, when exercising from home. The program should include:
a. Lower body work – this can be done by simple body squats and lunges
b. Upper body work – I use push-ups and pull ups to accomplish this at home
2. If you are fortunate enough to have some free weights and resistance bands, you can create a program to compete with anything that you might do at a gym. Simply log onto YouTube or google and they will give you all the moves that you will need to work out various muscle groups.
Complementary to you exercise program for fast belly fat loss
What ever exercise program that you design or choose, must encompass a dietary regimen to maximize caloric loss and expedite belly fat loss.
A few of the critical areas to focus on are:
- elimination of polyunsaturated fats from you diet. Polyunsaturated fats lead to body inflammation, which is one of the main reasons that you are unable to burn fat. Rancid fats generate inflammatory chemicals in you body (cytokines). This leads to adipose tissue dysfunction in the body(development of belly fat). Chronic inflammation is systemic and affects the entire body.
- Please add the following oils to you diet:
a. Avocado Oil
b. Extra Virgin Olive Oil
c. Coconut Oil
- Once again, I will hit on sugar as another main culprit of body inflammation
- I am a true believer in Intermittent fasting for your weight loss goals. This has worked for me in weight loss, but also as a means to flush toxins from the body. You do not have to do a hard core 4-20 fasting program. A simple 10-14 is east to do and I would work up to a 6-18, if at all possible. You will not believe how good you will feel, when you are doing this on a regular basis, and the pounds and belly inches just melt off.
Ideal Fat Burning Plan
The following is what works for me. Everyone will modify a plan to work best for them.
- Avoid frequent snacking – if you must snack, make it something good for you, like protein, fruit or veggies
- First thing in the morning, before eating, and after drinking 8 oz of water, have a short aerobics workout. This will jump start you day, and, as they say, get the blood pumping
- Eat healthy fats and proteins during the day, with lots of green leaf veggies. Save the carbs for the end of the day.
- If you job requires you to sit a good part of the day, get up every hour for at least 5 minutes and moderately move around.
- Work diligently to get at least 7-8 hours of uninterrupted sleep each night and incorporate some type of stress reduction into you daily life( meditation, yoga, etc.). This will do wonders to reduce inflammation in you system.
- Do not view this as a short term dietary fix; but, view it as a long term sustainable lifestyle change for you overall well-being
Granted, this is an ideal solution. One that combines exercise, diet, fasting, lifestyle change, and stress reduction. This is all obtainable and within our reach.
It is you life, you only have one shot at this, there is no instant replay. Go for it, you can do it.