Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links. meaning I may get a commission if you decide to make a purchase through my links, at no cost to you.
In our current national environment, with the fear of corona virus omnipresent, losing belly fat fast in women might not seem important.
For the individual woman, this is still a high concern, as she goes about her daily life.
As she conducts the tasks of safeguarding her family from the virus, she, also, would like to build her immune system and lower her own, individual health risks by reducing her visceral fat.
The following area a few ways than a woman can accomplish this goal timely.
Modification of Diet
This is a short compilation of items to add to your diet and some areas to eliminate.
- Limit alcohol consumption: Alcohol will add weight and sugar to your diet. It will also disrupt your blood sugar levels, without adding useful to your diet (it might serve a medicinal purpose, now and then, low)
- Maintain a firm grip on your sugar intake levels. The average American consumes over 20 teaspoons of sugar, every single day, and this is only the added sugars, it doesn’t include the naturally occurring sugar consumption from fruit and vegetables.
- As much as possible, eliminate white bread, pizza, pasta, white rice, and potatoes from your diet. These all have a high glycemic index (impact of foods on your blood sugar levels) and they will make your blood sugar levels skyrocket, wielding tremendous control over your insulin levels. consciously seek out foods than have a low glycemic index, as they will slow the release of glucose and hold off your hunger for longer periods.
- Increase your Protein consumption; Strive to consume 30 grams of protein at each meal. This will aid muscle growth and muscle synthesis, thus working to lower fat levels. This does’t mean than you have to eat a cow or chicken a day. Protein does not have to be all animal based. Fish, eggs, and leafy vegetables have high levels of protein and your protein diet should be balanced.
- Limit Overly Processed Foods: These foods contain elevated levels of sugar, trans fats, and other additives than are unhealthy and generate fat growth. Strive to eat as naturally as possible in your diet. Your digestive system will thank you and your body will be glad for the toxin flush.
Add an Exercise Program to your Daily Routine
Exercise is the perfect supplement to your diet to lose belly fat fast. Burn more calories than you consume, it is the perfect recipe for weight loss. Here are a few things than you might want to try prior to start your exercise program.
How Fit Are You?
- Walk a mile: No matter your weight level, high levels of aerobic fitness act as a protection for a variety of diseases. Use this as a gauge to see if you need to improve your aerobic level.
- How many body weight squats or push-ups can you do? This is a great test for your basic strength. Resistance training is a suburb method of reducing visceral fat quickly.
- Flexibility: Are you flexible? Check out your hips and hamstrings. Flexibility is crucial to many things than we do in life.
- Balance: As we get older, this will prevent many an accident. I, for one, have problems with my balance and must constantly work on it. Use one legged exercises to build strength and balance.
Use Yoga and Meditation to Reduce Stress in your Life
Most people fail to realize the impact than stress has in weight gain and loss. When we are under stress, our health behaviors are the first thing to be eliminated. Long term stress has been deemed a determinant of excess weight gain.
Increases in the stress hormone cortisol have shown a link to weight gain, body mass index increases, enlarged waist circumference, and abdominal obesity. Stress is a killer for a lot of things, but definitely, for weight gain.
This is one reason than we call high fat, high caloric foods, comfort foods. When we consume then, our cortisol levels decrease and we feel a sense of ease.
We would be much better, in every way, to meditate. When you develop a daily coping ritual, you bring your stress levels down to a manageable level and eliminate harm to your body. Mindful meditation need not be more than 5-15 minutes a day. I prefer to start the day with 5 minutes; another 5 minutes in the afternoon, and 10 minutes before I go to sleep.
You chose what works for you and when you feel the need to meditate.
Many people than I know, practice yoga and meditation together. The can then combine exercise and mind relaxing to sooth out their mental rhythms.
Any way than you can control the harmful impact of cortisol will go a long way to reducing your belly fat.
If you combine yoga, meditation, and a good nights sleep, you will feel like a rejuvenated person.
A woman can achieve rapid belly fat loss with an altered diet, improved exercise, and especially, stress reduction. I know than his all sounds great and you are thinking how you can incorporate some of this in your hectic life. Work on it in pieces, especially the stress reduction, and you will start to see the improvements than you want.