Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links. meaning I may get a commission if you decide to make a purchase through my links, at no cost to you.
Today we will tackle the question, ” What is the best diet to lose belly fat for women.”
This is an interesting question that we looked forward to researching as we were not aware there would be a difference between men and women when it comes to losing weight.
We did some research on this and the results surprised us so we will report on our findings and share with you, our readers what we found on this topic!
Go ahead and grab a snack and have a good read as you check out what we uncovered and we hope to explore many other questions like this in future articles so be sure to bookmark our website!
Belly fat and the effects on women
Well, we could not find any difference between women and men when it comes to belly fat, but we did find all kinds of information on the topic belly fat itself so we must say right up front it seems to not matter the gender, what matters is the fat itself!
Belly fat is the place the body will store excess fat first and it is the most noticeable on the body.
It is also the first place you will notice the loss of fat when starting a diet plan.
There is a plethora of information on how to lose this fat and we will share with you some of the information we found and let you decide from there what might work for you, be it male or female!
If you take the scientific approach to lose belly fat you will find more information than you will know what to do with so we broke it down to 20 effective ways to get rid of this unwanted fat.
- Avoid foods that contain trans fats. These fats are the leading cause of inflammation, heart disease and yes, excess belly fat!
- Avoid alcohol. Yes, this is a contributing factor to excess belly fat and should be avoided during a weight loss program.
- Eat plenty of good fiber Foods like flax seeds, Brussel sprouts, avocados, blackberries and legumes all reduce belly fat.
- Avoid stress. Most people will overeat when under stress and this leads to weight gain.
- Eat a high protein diet. High protein reduces your appetite and it also increases your metabolic rate, thus burning fat more efficiently.
- Exercise. Aerobic exercise is a great way to combat excess fat in the body as it raises your metabolism
- Avoid sugar, Sugar is like slapping the extra fat right on your body and it is very unhealthy for you.
- Avoid cooking oils (Use olive oil and coconut oils)
- Cut back or eliminate carbs (refined carbs are the worst) Carbs turn into sugar, which turns into fat.
- Cut out sugar-sweetened drinks. Again, sugar is an enemy of weight loss.
- Replace meat with fish. The omega-3 intake is important to your overall health.
- Resistance training programs (working with weights) This has been proven to up the loss of body fat.
- Count your calories. Keeping track of what you are eating is half the battle!
- Avoid fruit juice. It is loaded with sugar
- Probiotic foods and supplements. This is needed for good gut health which is a big part of weight loss.
- Drink apple cider vinegar, Studies show it helps in loss of belly fat
- Drink green tea. The antioxidant benefits are good for the body.
- Fast. The body needs a break and fasting has been proven to help in weight loss programs.
- Lifestyle changes. It is important to change the way you eat and what you eat and commit to this in order to accomplish your goals in weight loss.
- Plenty of rest. This is one of the most important parts of a successful weight loss program.
The above list is all ingredients to a healthy lifestyle according to the scientific world when looking at diets and dieting and can all play a big part in a successful weight loss program.
Who would have thought to want to lose a little belly fat could be so complicated!
The good news
The good news is many if not all of the above are included in many of the more popular weight-loss diets available today and this makes the whole process that much easier.
Diets like Nutisystems and Weightwatchers all have their own menus to follow and they supply the foods and even include personal coaches so it can be as simple as following the plan to the letter.
There are also diets like the Medditerainian Diet that are vegetarian for the most part and are the medical fields’ most recommended diet program.
While the answer to our question today is really a nonanswer, we did find out all kinds of important facts to consider when thinking about starting a good diet to eliminate the excess belly fat you want to get rid of.
It matters not if you are male or female, what matters is how you approach your weight loss plan.
if you are really serious and you want to change how you look and feel, go into this all the way and make this a permanent change!
As with any lifestyle change involving our health, always check with your doctor before starting any kind of diet or exercise plan and make sure it will be one that will not cause you any harm.
People have different health concerns and it is always best to make sure your plan will work with your overall health and your doctor would be the best person to help you in determining which program is right for you.
Thanks for checking out our article and be sure to check back for future posts on the many different ways of losing weight safely!
We love hearing from our readers so if you have any questions or just want to leave us a comment do so in the comments section below and we will get back to you promptly.
Please feel free to share this article in your social circle as we love getting the word out on healthy living!